large-scale, rapidly configurable facilities specified to match-up to military requirements support the test and validation of a wide variety of military systems
Our major test laboratories are built on a huge scale and many are designed with flexibility in mind - making the development of bespoke test rigs both quick and cost effective.
- up to 350 kW absorption at the wheels - full inertia simulation and driveback capability - twin rollers to accommodate 6x4 or 8x4 driveline layouts - 19m x 9m x 4m - semi-anechoic for acoustic trials
- 4/6 poster facility capable of handling up to 28T vehicles
- actuators up to 500 kN thrust
- over 1.2 MW of hydraulic power available
Engine Test Cells:
- engine test cells equipped to take engines up to up to 2 MW
- salt water cooling circuits for marine applications
- tilt rig for marine and off-road applications
- large environmental chamber for cold start and hot start - full humidity control and -40 deg C to + 120 deg C thermal control
- vibration test laboratory with electro-magnetic shakers up to 32 kN thrust and 454 kg static load
- environmental chambers capable of handling a range from -70 deg C to +120 deg C
- salt spray booth for corrosion testing
- combined and key life testing
And if you want something a bit different, or need to replicate an in-house test rig, we can create new rigs very quickly and cost effectively using our modular approach to rig build and rapidly reconfigurable laboratory space.